When the name of Microsoft Office comes up, everybody who has a computer knows what it means. Microsoft Office is a veteran productivity suite that has been flourishing for decades. Owing to the developing and modernizing cloud-based tech, and with Google docs striving to compete against Office, Microsoft launched Office 365. Office 365 is equipped with a complete array of tools that helps businesses and individuals become more productive. To get this cloud-based suite, pay a visit to office.com/setup.
Microsoft Office 365 is available for home and business.
Office 365 for home
• Office 365 Home
• Office 365 Personal
• Office Home & Student 2016 for PC
Office 365 for business
- Office 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business
- Office 365 Business Essentials
Microsoft Office 365 Apps
Office 365 Offers the Following Services
- Microsoft Teams
Directions for downloading Office 365
- Visit office.com/setup.
- When the user is not logged on, they need to click on sign in located at the upper right corner of the webpage.
- In the login page, enter the email, phone or Skype ID.
- If you do not have an account, click on Create One! Link.
- Enter a phone number or email. You may also create a brand-new email ID.
- Follow all the formalities.
- Log on to your new or old account.
- Click on Install Office 365.
- Select the version: 64-bit or 32-bit for Windows PC.
- Select the language.
- Go to More option and choose the apps, if you do not want all of them.
- Click on the Install button.
- Wait for the setup to get downloaded.
Directions for installing Office 365
- Run the downloaded setup file downloaded from www.office.com/setup on the system.
- Windows users will get prompted by the UAC window. Click on Yes.
- Mac users can determine where they wish to save the installation.
- Mac users shall be prompted to enter the system password.
- The installation shall begin.
- When the installation is over, click on Close.
How to activate Microsoft Office 365 on Windows
- Open the MS Office 365 app.
- Now, click on the sign in option.
- Use your email account for logging in. Ensure that it is the one associated to the purchased subscription.
- Select the method of activation.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the activation key provided to you in email or retail card.
- Click on Activate Office.
How to activate Microsoft Office 365 on Mac
- Press the Launchpad icon (rocket shaped) located in the Dock.
- From the list of applications, select any Office 365 program, such as Microsoft PowerPoint to begin the activation procedure.
- Now the What’s New prompt shall appear.
- Click on the Get Started tab.
- Select Sign in from the list of options.
- Key in the email ID linked with MS Office 365 for Mac.
- Hit the Next button.
- Input the password for the email account.
- Hit the blue Sign In button.
- Then, enter the 25 characters alphanumeric activation key.
- Now, the key will get authenticated.
- The message will read “You’re all set!”
- Now, press the blue Start Using PowerPoint button.